Facts, Answers and Questions
- I Don’t Have Any Artwork. Can I Still Have A Design Made?
Yes, our graphic design department will work with you to design a logo to your specifications at the rate of $25 per hour. We also accept your camera-ready artwork at no cost. Please contact our art department at firstname.lastname@example.org for accurate pricing of your design.
- What Picture Format Should I Send?
You may send your designs in any format such as .jpg, .tiff, .gif, etc. The preferable format is .jpg or .ai and .cdr
- Do You Accept Vector Format Artwork?
Yes, we accept vector format artwork such as .cdr, .ai, .eps, .wmf, etc. If you send us artwork in CorelDraw (.cdr) or Adobe Illustrator (.ai), please be sure to first convert the artwork from text to curves. Otherwise, we may not be able to read the same font that you have sent.
- Can You Handle Rough Artwork Or A Garment From Which To Copy?
Yes, we have an art department that can handle poor quality artwork, provided that you give us specific instructions.
- When Can I Expect Delivery?
Normal delivery time is 24 hours. Customers can specify when they need the digitized designs to be sent back to them on the Quote / Order Form.
- Do You Have A Catalog Of Stock Designs In Different Categories?
We have just added our first page of stock logos and will be adding new logos weekly.
- Do You Have An Order Form For Me To Fill In Before I Send My Order?
We do have an online Quote / Order Form. Email your image separately to email@example.com Alternatively, you may send your order information and your scanned image to us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Is The Payment Handled?
You can pay by credit card via Pay Pal or apply for terms (net 30).
Please refer to our Payment section for more information.
- What Credit Card Can I Pay With?
We accept major credit cards: Visa, Master Card, and American Express. Credit card payment is processed by Pay Pal which is known for its secure transactions.
- What Kind Of Information Do I Need To Include When I Send My Order?
The most important information to include:
- Design name
- Size in width or height (cm. or inch.).
- You may indicate either width or height as the second measurement will be proportionate
- Fabric on which to embroidered
- Completion date for the digitized design
- Is My Credit Card And Personal Information Safe From Fraudulent Use or Hackers?
Credit card payment is processed by Pay Pal which is known for its secure transactions.
- Advanced Digitizing and Design will NEVER SELL YOUR NAME OR E-MAIL ADDRESS TO ANYONE!
- What Is Your Delivery / Turnaround Time?
Normal delivery time is 24- 72 hours. Customers can specify when they need the digitized designs to be sent back to them on the Quote / Order Form. We will work within your deadline.
- Can I Use the Digitized Design On All Fabrics Types?
We digitize a design with a specific fabric in mind. The fabric will dictate type of underlay, push-and-pull compensation, and density that the digitizer must address in creating the design. If the design is going on multiple types of fabrics, edits for the other fabric types are done. Not all fabrics require edits. For instance, if a design had been digitized for pique and is also to be sewn on interlock, no edit would be necessary. Be sure to specify the fabric type(s) on which you would like to embroider on your Quote / Order Form.
- How Much Do You Charge For An Edit?
Please go to the Price/Editing section of our website. This page explains our editing charges.
We hope you have found your answers here on this page, if not please go to our contact us page so we can
further assist you.
Thank You WWW.ADVANCEDDIGITIZING.COM